How to help

It is everyone’s statutory responsibility to safeguard children and women from being abused through FGM.

If you have information on FGM or believe a child may be at risk, call the police on 101. In an emergency call 999.

Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or the NSPCC FGM Helpline on 0800 028 3550.

If you are a professional, to make a child protection referral, contact your local social work office.

Otherwise, get in touch with Allies Network for help and advice through the form on the “Contact us” section.